American Elm is dying from Dutch Elm Disease. This may explain the concentrate shortage many practices and antigen suppliers are experiencing. To help, there are many other elm species that are more or less resistant to this fungal disease and still…
Pediatric Otitis Media and Allergy
By Haidy Marzouk, MD; Nalin Patel, MD
Wondering what the evidence shows in terms of pediatric otitis media and allergies shows? What’s the best approach to children with recurrent issues, especially after placement of tympanostomy tubes? What should we counsel the parents of topic children expect?
Wonder no more as Drs. Haidy Marzouk and Nalin Patel present commonly encountered clinical questions and provide evidence-based responses including:
- Approach differences depending on child age
- When to consider allergy testing
- Food allergy considerations
- Allergy contributions to eustachian tube dysfunction
- When to consider tympanostomy tubes…and what to do if tubes don’t solve everything
View the presentation here.