The American Medical Association has released updated guidance for private practice physicians navigating the provision of care during the COVID-19 pandemic. The resource emphasizes ways physicians and practices should protect their employees, patients, and visitors while also operating within the…
By Haidy Marzouk, MD; Nalin Patel, MD
Wondering what the evidence shows in terms of pediatric otitis media and allergies shows? What’s the best approach to children with recurrent issues, especially after placement of tympanostomy tubes? What should we counsel the parents of topic children expect?
Wonder no more as Drs. Haidy Marzouk and Nalin Patel present commonly encountered clinical questions and provide evidence-based responses including:
- Approach differences depending on child age
- When to consider allergy testing
- Food allergy considerations
- Allergy contributions to eustachian tube dysfunction
- When to consider tympanostomy tubes…and what to do if tubes don’t solve everything
View the presentation here.