AAOA Annual Meeting 2020
Annual Meeting Overview
Friday, October 23 – Sunday, October 25, 2020
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch, Scottsdale, AZ
The 2020 AAOA Annual Meeting offers general sessions discussing basic and clinical research, as well as workshops, instruction courses, topical discussions, and panels focusing on the diagnosis and management of allergy, inflammatory disease of the respiratory tract, immunology, rhinology, biologics, and the practical aspects of incorporating allergy patient care into an otolaryngology practice. Register Today
The AAOA CME program centers around clinical issues related to the care of allergy/immunology and inflammatory diseases of the airways and systems related to the head and neck.
The Annual Meeting focuses on:
- Immunotherapy (SCIT and SLIT)
- Diagnosis and management of allergy
- Practical rhinology
- Basic principles of allergy
- Instruction courses focusing on a variety of topics such as gastroesophageal disorders, immunology, stinging insects, allergy emergencies and anaphylaxis, sleep disorders, and setting up an allergy practice
- Current research highlighting advances in clinical and basic science
- Business of Medicine programming, focusing on the day-to-day issues that all Otolaryngologists face. Sessions are designed to help solving challenges affecting any practice
- USP 797 Compliance Training and Media Fill Test Workshop
The American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. The amount will be determined based on the final agenda. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you’d like to register, please contact AAOA with any questions: email@example.com.