AAOA Annual Meeting 2017
Scientific Presentation Abstract Submission
Scientific Presentation Abstract Instructions
- Selection of an abstract by the program committee will result in an invitation for in-person oral or poster presentation at the 2017 AAOA Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL.
- The listed authors are responsible for the abstract content.
- The abstract title is limited to 12 words.
- The abstract body should be structured in the following sections: Introduction/Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions. The abstract body is limited to 250 words.
- No identifying information (author names, institution, etc.) should appear in the abstract title or body.
- Supplementary files, data, graphics, etc. are not permitted with abstract submission.
- All abstracts selected for scientific oral or poster presentation require submission of an accompanying manuscript to the official journal of the AAOA, International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology, which will have the right of first refusal for the submitted manuscript. The manuscript submission deadline for the 2017 AAOA Annual Meeting is 11:59 pm EST on August 15, 2017.
- Up to 5 authors may be listed for each abstract. One of these authors must be selected as the presenter and will give the oral or poster presentation if the abstract is chosen. One of the authors must be selected as the corresponding author and will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract. The presenter and corresponding author may be the same person.
- If the abstract is chosen, the presenter must register for, attend, and present the abstract at the 2017 AAOA Annual Meeting.
- Scientific Presentation abstract submission deadline was 11:59 pm EST on June 1, 2017.